Re: [equinox-dev] Configuration Admin Service Problem

On Jan 13, 2010, at 18:01, David Conde wrote:

Hi I would like to know how I can activate Configuration Admin Bundle for Equinox.

I have tried by launching org.eclipse.osgi.services.jar bundle where it is suppoused to be, but I when I tried to get the Configuration Admin Service using the next code but I do not get any service at all.

You should really use the newsgroup for this. Note that the CM interfaces are defined in the osgi srervices bundle, but the implementation (cm) is not.

For example, for 3.5.1, the bundle is:

Back to the top