[equinox-dev] Enclosing configuration file in a bundle

Hi,

Is there any way to enclosed a configuration file to a bundle in OSGI?

I mean, I have a lot of devices which use the same bundle, but different configuration parameters which I thought about to include them in a configuration file enclosed to the bundle. Is there any service or any special mechanism to do this?

My aim is to install directly a file for each device where my device manager is able to check if a same bundle was installed before so that use it but the new configuration will be different for each device so it has to include in some way in the installation file.

Any hint?

Thank you in advance

Back to the top