[equinox-dev] Enabling security in Equinox

Hi all,

I have an usecase in which we'd like to secure the behavior of some particular bundles at runtime. We have an OSGi equinox application that will install custom bundles during runtime and execute code from those custom bundles. We'd like to restrict the execution of those code to specified work directories for security reasons.

I have searched for a morning about a quickstart guide to enable java.policy style permissions for installed bundles by the OSGi equinox fwk. But I have not found any easy documentation besides osgi specifications on Admin permission and conditional admin services. Can someone point me to some documentation?

In short, I want to restrict runtime-installed bundles to have limited IO privileges. Thanks.

Regards,
Tom

Back to the top