[equinox-dev] Using LIRc library in Equinox

Hi,

I am trying to use LIRC libraries in order to use remote controls in my bundles running on Equinox.

For this task, I download de JLIRC source and put it all together in a new bundle called RemoteLIRC, then I exported the next packages:

-org.lirc

-org.lirc.socket

-org.lirc.ui

-org.lirc.utils

Then I imported these packages in another bundle called Remote Manager which use some of the classes defined in these packages.

I did not get any error in compilation time with Eclipse but when I tried to launch Remote Manager by console I got a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lirc.socket.UnixSocketImpl

I do not know If I am putting right the LIRC packages or is it a problem from sockets?

Any Idea?

Thank you in advance

Back to the top