From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent: 03 August 2009 10:19
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] Re: Override/Extend Eclipse Class Loading

Ranganathan, Arun schrieb:
> Now, I need to integrate this CL with my Project. The issue is that
all
> libraries, external jars etc are file oriented. In some posts I read
> that OSGI ClassLoading is different to URLClassLoading that I have
done.
> Moreover I am not very conversant with OSGI.

Are you looking at the OSGi runtime or do you intend to provide
assistance at development time? For the latter you should look at
extending the Eclipse IDE by providing your own classpath container to
the JDT. This allows to define a library type which fetches the
classpath content from the database to a local temp directory and
attaches those to the project. This would be used by your projects at
development time.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht