RE: [equinox-dev] org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extrasystem variable

Thanks Tom and BJ for quick answers. I should have been clearer…sorry. I am running into this issue at compile time. I just tried this:

1. Defined the org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra=com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows as a Windows environment variable

2. Started up Eclipse 3.5 with the –console command

3. Typed ‘bundle 0’ and I don’t see the com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows package exported by the system bundle

I cannot add the package to my Manifest as it’s not available when I click the Add button. I tried adding it manually and receive an error in my Manifest saying that no bundle exports the package. If I type

packages com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows

in the console window, I get an enormous list that seems like every available package.

  - Chris

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.