Re: [equinox-dev] about Equinox boot delegation problem

How are you placing the package net.sf.cglib.* onto the boot classpath? By default Equinox only parent delegates to the boot class loader. If you placed the classes on another class loader (ext, app etc) then the content will not be available to the parent class loader of the bundle for boot delegation. If you are placing the jar on the application class path (-classpath vm option) then try using the configuration option osgi.parentClassLoader=app.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jalpa Patel ---06/18/2009 11:24:45 AM---Hi,Jalpa Patel ---06/18/2009 11:24:45 AM---Hi,

Jalpa Patel <jalpa-patel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2009 11:24 AM

[equinox-dev] about Equinox boot delegation problem

Hi,
I am using equinox(3.4.2) with da-launcher(version 1.1.1)  in my
project.
I have  org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation = net.sf.cglib.* with other
required packages.
I am able to make project build and deploy in to jetty successfully.
But when I tried to access project url its throws NCDF error for -->
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: [Lnet/sf/cglib/proxy/Callback;

Knoplerfish framework is able to find the net.sf.cglib.* package and
not throwing exception.

Why net.sf.cglib.* is not visible in the Equinox?

Is the equinox required some setting which I missed?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance..
Jalpa