[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Running Equinox on Application Server
- From: Krishnaveni Krishnarajah <krishnaveni.krishnarajah@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:23:28 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=hOSBFawtFp1ouHfXT1vDh2PL3Y0AsngoMaKpGG1FnqnQy+wdGzInMLzgj7r7LdNKri B3DEvdIeImzfXYR8XQLB4C4v+ALXXH6kkmhYCCehvX9hm3cmqnEbYbdvObWPUHItLxCE v5A/j4tpxRddWt/xgCyU1YIoe1sOoH3F4dXX4=
I am trying to deploy equinox bundles (servlet and jsps) on IBM WAS6
As per my understand that there are two deployment options -
1. running Application server on top of Equinox (embedding an application server) and
2. Running Equinox on top of an Application server.
Going with option 2... everything works fine, if i deploy cataline and jasper as bundles on top of equinox.
However, I am thinking, Isn't application server supposed to provide these servlet container and JSP compiler (and also other features security, messaging , transaction etc)
How can I make use of servlet container which is there in IBM WAS6.1 (or rather any application server) while running equinox in an app server.
Thanks your help.