[equinox-dev] Equinox Framework Checkout problem

Hi,

Past few days, I had been trying to check out the Equinox Framework Project : org.eclipse.osgi from CVS repo.

The tree shows many folders but when I checkout I get only one 'readme' file checked out.

I used Eclipse CVS and checked 'org.eclipse.osgi' as New project in Eclipse. It did not work out.
Then I used 'Tortoise CVS' after fetching the list from this location : ":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/cvsroot/eclipse" , I checked out 'org.eclipse.osgi'.
What I noticed using tortoise CVS was that, all the subfolders in 'org.eclipse.osgi' do come up when being checked out, but after process is over they are deleted by themselves.

Am I doing anything wrong here ? Please help !!
I was thinking repo server might be down. But its still not working. I could check out other projects via both Eclipse and Tortoise CVS.

Regards,
अmit सुrana (Amit)

My Blog: http://blog.suranaamit.com/
GMF Documentation : http://gmfdoc.suranaamit.com/