Re: [equinox-dev] can't use the classes methods of a generated bundle from a jar

Are the methods package private? Package private method are only accessible by other classes in the same package which are loaded by the same class loader. This means the classes must be included in the same bundle or in fragments of the bundle in order to be loaded by the same class loader.

If that is not the case then I think more details are needed to figure out what is wrong.

Tom

Inactive hide details for prof_trg ---04/19/2009 06:22:53 AM---Hello all,prof_trg ---04/19/2009 06:22:53 AM---Hello all,

prof_trg <prof.target@xxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2009 06:22 AM

[equinox-dev] can't use the classes methods of a generated bundle from a jar

Hello all,
I have some issues with generating osgi bundle from a jar, in fact after the
generation , and after adding the dependency to my application, I am able to
import classes of the bundle, but I can't use the methods of any class, they
are not understanding! so why?
thank you for clarifying me!