RE: [equinox-dev] Required bundles for P2 in a server-side equinoxapplication

(note: this may be better suited for the p2-dev email list)

I have been trying to something similar.  I created by own server-side
p2 feature with the following plugins.  There are some exec env specific
plug-ins that you may/may not need.
* org.eclipse.ecf
* org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer
* org.eclipse.ecf.identity
* org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer
* org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.ssl
* org.eclipse.ecf.ssl
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.exemplarysetup
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.garbagecollector
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.jarprocessor
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.eclipse
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatechecker
* org.eclipse.equinox.security
* org.eclipse.equinox.security.macosx
* org.eclipse.equinox.security.win32.x86
* org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.manipulator
* org.sat4j.core
* org.sat4j.pb
* org.eclipse.core.jobs
* org.eclipse.core.net
* org.eclipse.core.net.linux.x86
* org.eclipse.core.net.win32.x86
* org.eclipse.equinox.frameworkadmin
* org.eclipse.equinox.frameworkadmin.equinox
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.directorywatcher
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.console
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.extensionlocation
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatesite
* org.eclipse.equinox.p2.publisher