Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox boot delegation problem

This came up recently and we discussed it within CPEG. Felix is incorrect in interpreting sun.io.* as a match for sun.io.SomeClass.

In other words, sun.io.* matches sub-packages of sun.io, but not sun.io itself. This will be corrected in a future version of Felix.

-> richard