[equinox-dev] Equinox and OSGi

Hi,

I'm developing a RCP application and I'd like to use Equinox with Declarative Service as OSGi implementation for business logic.

My question is: What is the best way to integrate Equinox/DS and Eclipse RCP?

Let's suppose I have a View and business service will be injected into this view, how do I do it? I tryied to export this view as a OSGi service and added a reference to business service but it is not working. The service attribute in the view is null. I think the problem is view lifecycle. Is there any pattern to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top