[equinox-dev] Showsplash vs SplashPath

Tom (and others),

What is the difference between the showsplash and splashpath parameters (properties)?  I am working on the publisher for a .product file, and I am trying to figure out what to do with the splash screen.  PDE export appears to use splashPath for the splash screen, and if the bundle that contains the splash screen is "org.foo", PDE export wold generate:
osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/org.foo
Should p2 just use the prefix platform:/base/plugins?  Or is this something that will be determined at install time?  (i.e. does a shared install need a different prefix)?
cheers,
Ian
--
R. Ian Bull, PhD