[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AW: [equinox-dev] Weaving into JUnit Plug-in Test with Equinox Aspects?
- From: "Meyer, Yang" <Yang.Meyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 17:14:07 +0100
- Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHJYGJ8vDV2hU+wz0CpEDTuOZtWrQ==
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] Weaving into JUnit Plug-in Test with Equinox Aspects?
Thanks a lot for the very quick and very helpful response!
> In order to set up Equinox Aspects properly you have start several
> bundles and - of course - do that in time [...] But in case you are using an Eclipse
> Application run configuration or a JUnit Plug-in run configuration you
> have to specify all that in a handmade config.ini file.
I tried this, and whatdoyouknow - it works! :-) The advice gets woven into my test methods, and after requiring two more bundles (PDE+JDT JUnit runtimes) in the config.ini, my tests now run perfectly. Thanks again.