Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects: how to turn off the 'bundle resolved' messages

Hi Oren!

I put a new dev build online, this should fix the problem.

HTH,
Martin

Martin Lippert wrote:
Hi Oren!

Looks like I committed some of my debug output statements to the
repository. I will remove them asap.

Sorry for that,
-Martin

Hi,

When working with Equinox Aspects on Eclipse 3.4.1 I get many messages of
the form:

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.equinox.common

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.update.configurator

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.core.runtime

bundle resolved: org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj

bundle resolved: org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter

bundle resolved: org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl

bundle resolved: org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl.win32

bundle resolved: org.sat4j.core

bundle resolved: org.sat4j.pb

bundle resolved: org.objectweb.asm

bundle resolved: org.objectweb.asm.source

bundle resolved: org.mortbay.jetty.source

bundle resolved: org.junit

.

.

Is it possible to turn them off?