[equinox-dev] The org.eclipse.equinox.security.secureStorage extension point

When running headlessly I get an exception with the following message:

"Unable to locate secure storage module (org.eclipse.equinox.security.windowspasswordprovider)"

First I thought that I'd forgotten to include the fragment org.eclipse.equinox.security.win32.x86 but when I look more closely I see that this fragment only adds a module with the id "org.eclipse.equinox.internal.security.win32.WinCrypto"

So what bundle is it that defines the module with id "org.eclipse.equinox.security.windowspasswordprovider" ?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top