Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] linux read-only filesystems and p2?

Hi Pascal,

I'll try to track down some details.

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

Scott,

Do you have more details about the failure? Was it not starting up, was it failing at install time, etc. The only known problem (that was already there with UM and I believe is a fwk bug) is when the shared instance has already been run then weird things happen. I know that Simon has been running frequently in this mode and so did Andrew O. so a bug with some details would be best.

Thx

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis ---06/25/2008 07:25:45 PM---Hi Folks, I was at Google yesterday, and a person there was hScott Lewis ---06/25/2008 07:25:45 PM---Hi Folks, I was at Google yesterday, and a person there was having troubles with