RE: [equinox-dev] Calling p2 director by command line freezes Eclipseon splash screen

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

I never tried to wait that much but I'll try right now and also the
eclipsec.exe alternative.
As soon as I have this tested I'll report the results here.

Just to let you know, I'm trying to install only one feature installation
(just to test if the command line works), that is the Hello World main menu
example given on Eclipse plug-ins creation wizard.

Thanks,

Pedro Carneiro.