Re: [equinox-dev] getservice throws class cast exception

@Neil,
You are right hence i expected the need to include the api inside the bundle as well as a given need.
Many implementations of services include the api as a convinience for the end user.
(they sometimes just want - say - logging and don't care of stupid compdium bundles as reqirement).
As said, this is (often ok) convinience vs.  clean separation.

@Santosh,
rethink the solution of you can and try to pull out the api into a separate bundle.
If you feel pain, use something bnd to easily pull in api into each bundle (the current solution).
Project-wise, you HAVE the api as separate module/project, haven't you ?

Toni

-------- Original-Nachricht --------