Re: [equinox-dev] Query on external class in Equionox framework

It seems there is some deadlock in which case a stack trace of the
threads would be helpful. Checkout this document how to retrieve one:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/How_to_report_a_deadlock

BTW, your question is more suitable for the user groups.

BR,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools