RE: [equinox-dev] Feature complete?

Helmut, can you enter bug reports for those two remaining issues?

"Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/05/2008 08:47 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [equinox-dev] Feature complete?

Thanks guys,
I just verfied this as fixed in M7! :)
HTH,
Ciao, hh
P.S.: There is still a problem with extension locations:
- need to restart once to actually see my menus (although p2 reports
those features as present)
- when updating features the downloaded bundles are not stored in the
original extension locations