[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Minimum IApplication configuration
- From: Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:14:12 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20080213)
Buckminsters headless application doesn't run with Eclipse 3.4 and all
my attempts to come up with a minimal headless configuration that works
have failed. Can you please help me and tell me two things:
1. What is the bare minimum set of plug-ins needed to run an
IApplication with no GUI.
2. What should the config.ini look like?
Perhaps this is described in detail on the wiki somewhere. If so, a
pointer to that would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,