  From:       Daniel Le Berre <leberre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       03/29/2008 06:26 AM

  Subject:    [equinox-dev] Eclipse P2 update site for integration builds

Dear all,

Two weeks ago, Pascal said that one should be able to update integration
builds using the update site:
http://update.eclipse.org/testUpdates/

I tried but I cannot find the latest builds there.

Builds
I20080328-1410
<
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080328-1410/index.php

I20080327-2251
<
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080327-2251/index.php

I20080327-1408
<
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080327-1408/index.php

are missing (I use I20080327-0100 <
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080327-0100/index.php
>).

Did I miss something?

             Daniel
--
           Daniel Le Berre mailto:leberre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           MCF,    CRIL-CNRS UMR 8188,    Universite d'Artois