RE: [equinox-dev] Eclipse buddy don't works

Maybe I should have some Equinox bundle started to make that works correctly? Actually, I just have org.eclipse.osgi started…

Manu

De : equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Emmanuel Potvin
Envoyé : 28 mars 2008 14:45
À : 'Equinox development mailing list'
Objet : RE: [equinox-dev] Eclipse buddy don't works

Thanks for the fast answer.

The real file name is HrEntityHibernate.cfg.xml and it is written correctly in the code. I modified it for the email only… I know it’s not the problem.

And yes my second bundle depends on the first. Here are my manifest files :

First :

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2

Bundle-Name: Alturalib Plug-in

Bundle-SymbolicName: com.compuware.alturalib

Bundle-Version: 1.0.0

Bundle-Activator: com.compuware.alturalib.Activator

Bundle-Vendor: COMPUWARE

Bundle-Localization: plugin

Eclipse-BuddyPolicy: registered

Import-Package: org.osgi.framework;version="1.3.0"

Bundle-ClassPath: alturalib.jar,

Etc…

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2

Bundle-Name: Human resources

Bundle-SymbolicName: net.fudge.hr

Bundle-Version: 1.0.0

Bundle-Activator: net.fudge.hr.Activator

Bundle-Vendor: Fudge

Bundle-Localization: plugin

Eclise-RegisterBuddy: com.compuware.alturalib,

 com.adobe.lcds

Import-Package: org.osgi.framework;version="1.3.0"

Bundle-ClassPath: .,

 entity/,

 web/,

 application/

Export-Package: net.fudge.hr,

 net.fudge.test.hr.application.business.entity,

 net.fudge.test.hr.application.business.entity.dao,

 net.fudge.test.hr.application.business.entity.validation,

 net.fudge.test.hr.application.presentation.filters

Require-Bundle: javax.servlet,

 com.compuware.alturalib,

 org.eclipse.osgi

the HrEntityHibernate.cfg.xml file is in the root of my bundle.