Re: [equinox-dev] p2 test repo working?

In the ProvAdminUI I used both
http://update.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates and
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates. (I believe they resolve to
the same place)

I also tried accessing the site.xml and content.jar in a web browser for
both URLs and it worked correctly. (the content.xml is obsolete and will
give you a 404)

You can also try putting the
"http://update.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates"; URL into a web browser and
it should be resolved to your local mirror and then try that in the UI.

I'm not sure about the caching thing...

             Timothy Webb
             <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
             equinox-dev-bounc         Equinox development mailing list
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/01/2008 08:23                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [equinox-dev] p2 test repo
                                       working?

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Can you confirm what URL you are using to connect?  I receive 404
accessing the following URLs for a browser:

http://update.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates/content.jar
http://update.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates/content.xml
http://update.eclipse.org/eclipse/testUpdates/site.xml

Or is p2 caching what was the last known good configuration for these
sites?

Tim