Re: [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead

You da' man, Tom!

-> richard

Jeff McAffer wrote:

Recently I was reviewing the Equinox project, the direction and the community around it. One of the things that stood out for me is that Tom Watson has been quietly leading vast swaths of the activity in Equinox from the framework and service implementations to the OSGi spec work and areas in between. Not only does Tom produce great code and designs but he has a great sense of the community and repeatedly performs heroic feats to meet their needs. It is with great pleasure that the Eclipse PMC invited Tom to co-lead the Equinox project and he accepted. Congratulations Tom and thanks for all the great work!