[equinox-dev] [prov] bundle refatoring

After much discussion I have released the changes to the way the repository optimizers are orgnaized.  The "repositoryoptmizer" bundle is now
        org.eclipse.equionx.p2.artifact.optimizers
and the processing steps are in
        org.eclipse.equionx.p2.artifact.processors
These bundles contain all of the optimizers and processors that we are producing.  On the surface this is a bit unfortunate but in practice, each of these are quite small so the net "extra" footprint is quite small.  That is traded off against having lots of tiny (one class) bundles.  We can always refactor later.

Note that some of the tools are moving around as well.  In particular, the artifact mirroring app has moved into the artifact.repository bundle.

the psf files have been updated (old project removed, new ones added).  Please update your workspace accordingly.

Jeff

Back to the top