Re: [equinox-dev] class not found in the same package

I'd suggest you try using the PDE manifest clean up wizard as well. It should detect all the right imports and uses required by the code in your bundle.

In the future look also for some help from the PDE API tools.  These will be able to report on what exactly your bundles consume from and provide to the outside world.  see (though that plan is somewhat out of date)
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE_UI_Incubator_ApiTools

Side note/hint:  When you get a NoClassDefFoundError it generally means that there was a problem while defining/verifying another class.  That is, you get ClassNotFoundException if A cannot be found but a NoClassDefFoundError if A is found and cannot be defined/verified.

Jeff

Mayank Thakore <thakore.mayank@xxxxxxxxx>

09/30/2007 09:36 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] class not found in the same package

i put all the classes in one bundle and exported from there. then it worked.
i will try this tool. we will need it soon i think
thanks !