[equinox-dev] [prov] Toward M2

Hi,

Yesterday I experimented with what we are delivering. We are not there yet
but we are close!

There are a few problems that I have been encountering and other things
that are known to be problematic:
 - The build of the agent and of the end user UI is failing, DJ is working
on it.
 - I can't see where the end user ui shows up when it is installed on top
of 3.3.1 or 3.4. Is the definition of the end user ui feature correct?
 - Relative paths:
      - The support for relative path in the config.ini and eclipse.ini is
not in yet. DJ has the code but is currently focusing on the UI
      - Profiles contain a ref to the install location.
 - Sometimes the config.ini and eclipse.ini are blown up

There are probably other problems that you are aware and to make sure that
every problem will be addressed, I suggest to hold a call this morning at
11:30 AM this morning. Call information to follow.

Thx

PaScaL

Back to the top