Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] JAAS framework dependency on Eclipse

The authentication code currently relies on extension points to contribute the JAAS artifacts, so I don't believe it will currently work in a pure OSGi environment.

Nothing is currently planned in this direction - primarily because no one has asked yet... Requirements (via bugzilla) and contributions are both welcome :)

---
Matt Flaherty
Security Project Lead, Lotus Notes & Eclipse Equinox
External:
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security/
Internal:
https://cs.opensource.ibm.com/projects/eclipsesec/