Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] directory watcher

Interesting. Does it periodically scan for changes, or does it hook in
with the underlying file system notifications to receive changes? I
believe that the Win32 resources API has the ability to pick up
changes; it would be good if that worked for other systems too.

Does it do the reverse, uninstalling a bundle if the corresponding
file is deleted?

Alex.