Re: [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: Equinox provisioning weekly development call

It is from 11am to 12:30pm on monday

             Scott Lewis
             <slewis@composent
             Sent by:                  Equinox development mailing list
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/17/2007 12:50          Re: [equinox-dev] Information
             PM                        Update - Description has changed:
                                       Equinox provisioning weekly
                                       development call
             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Pascal,

Sorry, I must have missed it last week...but I can't find the *time* for
this call.

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
      Description

      As the interest in the equinox provisioning work is growing, we
      thought it would be interesting to hold a weekly development
      conference call.
      The call will be a place to discuss design and implementation issues
      as well as directions of the ongoing work. The discussion topic will
      be posted in advance on
      http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Weekly_Discussion_Topics
      .

      Ottawa: 1-613-287-8000
      International: 1-866-362-7064
      Passcode: 880932
      Moving to a regular phone number, while we sort out the problems with
      Asterisk.