Re: [equinox-dev] No available bundle exports package 'javax.swing.event'

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 07:58 -0500, Thomas Watson wrote:

> Please open a bug against PDE->UI and give steps to reproduce.
>  Thanks.
>
> Tom

I haven't yet opened a bug for PDE, but I'm no longer sure that this is
caused by PDE. I'm having the same problems when using Equinox outside
of Eclipse. Many java packages are not available at runtime, causing
errors. As a point of reference: I didn't have this problem with an
older version of the plugin. I'm trying to locate a more recent version
of the plugin other than 0530 to test for the same issue.