[equinox-dev] [prov] fix for bugzilla

I committed a fix for  bugzilla 197404 - Profile class has wrong property name string assigned to PROP_NAME.

I also fixed a couple of other naming inconsistencies, in particular property name constant for flavor from "flavor" to "eclipse.prov.flavor". This has a side-effect in existing persisted profiles of causing an error dialog when browsing the profile properties in the UI, because there is no value under the new flavor key. The (draconian) solution is to delete the agent data and existing installs and the agent data and reinstall (if desired).

Let me know if you have any questions/problems.

        - Dave

Back to the top