Re: [equinox-dev] Can ActiveMQ be used together with OSGI?

I am working on a project now where we are using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 with OSGi.  I did have to apply a patch to ActiveMQ as described in this bug report: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1229 , but apart from that it seems to be working fine so far.

What problems are you having?

Regards,
Jan