Re: [equinox-dev] jsf support

Hi Dima,

JSF support is still work in progress.
There was a more recent thread "MyFaces & Equinox - Issue with
FactoryFinder"   in the newsgroup that started March 22 and continued into
May that you might want to read.
The integration work in that thread was done with MyFaces. In a nutshell we
can work around the ServletContextListener problem by creating a special
FacesServlet wrapper however there are still problems with how MyFaces
caches the various factories by context class loader. Jorg solved this
problem by customizing the MyFaces to use a single global cache, however
I'm not sure if any further work has been done.

You might try re-asking the question on the newsgroup to see if you can
find out where things currently sit.

-Simon