RE: [equinox-dev] How can I embed a JAR in a plugin?

Jeremy,

Thank you! That completely answers my question.

You mentioned two ways to do this:

 - extract the contents (i.e. class files) of thirdparty.jar into a
    folder in the bundle's ".", or

 - keep the jar intact, but use a directory structure instead of
   a jar file (which contains thirdparty.jar)

What is the "usual" or "best" practice?

Cheers,
David