Re: [equinox-dev] Plugin project not appearing in console

I truly appreciate your help, but I've given up. What you suggested
below did not solve the problem.

So, I just completely rebuilt the project again, but without using any
copy/paste.

Maybe there was some kind of encoding problem which got replicated the
other times I rebuilt the project??

Anyway, after several attempts, I was finally able to get going again.

Wish I knew what the problem was, though... :-/

Thanks again!
Dave

Back to the top