Re[4]: [equinox-dev] J2SE in OSGi

We use Equinox 3.2.2. And you are right that it overwrites EE profiles.

Because of this it is required to add packages that want to use in the  org.osgi.framework.system.packages.

-Pavlin

Pavlin,

What version of Equinox does the mBedded Server Equinox Edition from ProSyst use?  Do you include a config.ini with mBedded Server Equinox Edition that sets the org.osgi.framework.system.packages property?  If so then this property will override any properties specified by the built-in EE profiles we include in Equinox.

Tom

Pavlin Dobrev <p.dobrev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/04/2007 04:44 AM

Please respond to

Pavlin Dobrev <p.dobrev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re[2]: [equinox-dev] J2SE in OSGi

Hi Christian,

I suggest to put add in config.ini the required packages. For example:

org.osgi.framework.system.packages=javax.net; specification-version="1.0.3", javax.net.ssl; specification-version="1.0.3", javax.crypto; specification-version="1.2.2", javax.crypto.interfaces; specification-version="1.2.2", javax.crypto.spec; specification-version="1.2.2", javax.security.cert; specification-version="1.0.3", javax.xml.parsers, javax.xml.transform, javax.xml.transform.stream, org.xml.sax;version=2.0, org.xml.sax.helpers;version=2.0, org.w3c.dom;version=2.0, org.xml.sax.ext;version=1.0.0,  javax.swing, javax.swing.border, javax.swing.text

-Pavlin

Pavlin Dobrev, Research and Development Manager

ProSyst Labs EOOD,

48 Vladaiska Str., Sofia, Bulgaria,

Tel. (+359 2) 954 91 62 . Fax. (+359 2) 953 26 17

p.dobrev@xxxxxxxxxxx , http://www.prosyst.com

stay in touch with your product.