Re: [equinox-dev] J2SE in OSGi

Thx for answering,

yes i did import the javax.xml.parses package in the imported packages sections of the manifest file. At the moment I try to install the bundle which is using the package, the OSGi framework says "the packages could not be found in the framework" its the same for javax.swing !
Do i have to import these packages first ? And if yes, how ?

Christian

BJ Hargrave schrieb:
Did you import that javax.xml.parsers package that contains the DocumentBuilderFactory class? In OSGi you must import all packages other than java.* package in your bundle's manifest.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx

office: +1 386 848 1781
mobile: +1 386 848 3788

Christian Voigtmann <voigtmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
2007-05-03 06:59
Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[equinox-dev] J2SE in OSGi

Hi i`am very new to OSGi !

So I have several questions to ask ;)

Here is one of it: It is possible to use all J2SE classes in OSGi, for example the DocumentBuilderFactory class from the package javax.xml ! So is there any restriction of using J2SE functionalities in OSGi. If not, how can I use the DocumentBuilderFactory class for example, I tried
it but i didn`t work.

Greetings

Christian