RE: [equinox-dev] JSF bundle

Hi Frank,

I know of a few groups working on JSF support and you're right, it does seem
to involve a fairly sophisticated ServletContextAdaptor. You should open a
bug against the incubator so we can start tracking this. To do formal
support might take a while as I'm not sure if the JSF and JSTL libraries
have been formally submitted to IPZilla for legal approval. Hmm... Or maybe
WTP has already done this in which case the process is faster. I'll start
digging.

-Simon