[equinox-dev] OSGi/Eclipse Con 2007

We had fantastic submissions for long talks and tutorials. However, I
am still looking for short talks and demos that are as exciting as the
tutorials and short talks.

The OSGi track looks in fantastic shape so if you intend to come to
Santa Clara, please consider demoing your technology or giving a short
talk about your project and OSGi. I really appreciate any submissions,
we still have slots to fill for these items.

Kind regards,

   Peter Kriens