[equinox-dev] How to use Extension bundles in equinox

Hi,

Is any document which explains how I can use "Extension Bundles"
(framework-extension and bootclasspath-extension) in equinox available.
If not, could anyone give information about it ?

I know 3.15 Section of OSGi Spec R4 tells how a framework should perform
and "How a framework configures itself or the boot class path to append the
extension bundle's JAR is implementation specific." as described in
3.15.2.

Best regards,

=======
Ikuo YAMASAKI