Re: [equinox-dev] NPE from RegistryStrategyOSGI.onStop()

Oleg,

Thanks for you quick answer. I tried your suggestion but it didn't work as you described. I added an activator class into MyBundle. MyBundle's activator#start() is called after org.eclipse.equinox.registry's. And so does the activator#stop().This is even worse. Because I got another exception in MyBundle's activator#stop() method.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/core/runtime/IExtensionRegistry
    at registry.test.Activator.stop(Activator.java:30)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$3.run (BundleContextImpl.java:1032)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.stop(BundleContextImpl.java:1028)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.stopWorker (BundleHost.java:396)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.suspend(AbstractBundle.java:502)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.suspendBundle(Framework.java:1067)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.decFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:619)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:283)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.shutdown (StartLevelManager.java:256)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.SystemBundle.suspend(SystemBundle.java:190)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.shutdown(Framework.java:537)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.OSGi.shutdown(OSGi.java:61)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandProvider._shutdown(FrameworkCommandProvider.java:214)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0 (Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:597)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkCommandInterpreter.execute(FrameworkCommandInterpreter.java:145)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.docommand( FrameworkConsole.java:293)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.console(FrameworkConsole.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.FrameworkConsole.run(FrameworkConsole.java :213)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I attached the test bundle for your reference.