[equinox-dev] OSGi Developer Conference 2007, submissions needed

The OSGi has teamed up with EclipseCon 2007, 5-8 March, Santa Clara
California to organize the 2007 OSGi developer conference. This will be the
premier conference for OSGi developers to attend in 2007.

We are currently looking for submissions! Long talks, short talks,
tutorials, demos, and panels. Please submit a proposal to the
Eclipse submissions site in the OSGi track. Proposals will be reviewed
by the program committee, where we have a seat.

Some of the submission deadlines are near, please submit your proposal
as soon as possible.

I know there are a large number of interesting projects under way that
are heavily using OSGi technologies. If you are working on one of
those projects, do not hesitate to submit a proposal, we have quite a
few slots.

Submission site:

   http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=submissions/

We will maintain information about the OSGi Track on:

   http://bundles.osgi.org/Conference/HomePage

We have a proposal on the table to add an OSGi user groups meeting at the
end of the conference. We will let you know more soon.

Kind regards,

   Peter Kriens

P.S. Excuses for the inevitable duplicates ...