[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger
- From: "Ziegler, Alexander " <Alexander.Ziegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:48:04 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcbyxGpvSGsMLPR2RTGtaQn3yn+aXA==
- Thread-topic: OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger
There are two different Logger APIs. Eclise plugin based Logger and the
OSGi based Logger service. Which Logger API is the best approach to log
events? I think it is very difficult to choose the right way to log.
Both Loggers have different concepts. Java defines a logging API too -
with a good concept. It could be more easier when eclipse follows and
provides only one Logger strategy. Is there any strategy which way
eclipse goes in the future?