Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox on mobile devices

Robert and Frank,

Please move your discussion in the equinox news group (instead of direct e-mails) so others interested in the topic can keep informed.  Thanks.

Tom

"Robert Connell" <robert.connell@xxxxxx>

07/24/2006 08:14 AM

Please respond to
robert.connell@xxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox on mobile devices

Hi,

I am involved in the resource monitoring project and would be glad to help
you with any problems you are encountering with running the 1.4
implementation on J9.  The specific resource monitoring plugin(s) provided
do indeed depend on 1.5, but you may very easily create your own classes
which monitor specifically what you wish and have them contributed by the
framework for remote management and inspection;  in fact creating a 1.4
compatible plugin set which provides similar functionality is something I
will work on.   Please e-mail me at your earliest convenience if you would
like any help.

Robert Connell