Re: [equinox-dev] Commit rights to Robert Connell

+1

Tom

Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>

07/20/2006 09:54 AM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Commit rights to Robert Connell

I'm proposing to give commit rights to Robert Connell on the monitoring incubator.

In fact, as the original contributor of the monitoring work (http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/monitoring/index.php), Rob should have been granted commit rights. However we seem to have lost him out of the initial committer list when creating the incubator.

As Rob is intending to continue working on this area, I'm proposing to fix our previous mistake and make him a committer.

Please vote.

PaScaL