Re: RE: RE: [equinox-dev] OSGI Bundles: alternate manifest.mf location

Tom wrote on 07/06/2006 10:31:59 AM:

> Easy solution: add a (maven) plugin to the generate-resources phase
> that copies META-INF/Manifest.MF to target/classes.
> (although I don't know how Eclipse or  OSGi will react to the fact
> that there are now two manifests in the plugin classpath)

Manifests are not on the classpath (at least we never treat them as they are) since they in fact define the classpath for a bundle.

> Intermediate solution: use the assembly plugin to assemble the
> plugin jar, adding the right files and folders
>
> Hard solution: create your own packaging plugin that uses build.
> properties to assemble the jar.

I'm not sure I followed all of this but if these solutions are available in Maven, why not use them?

Jeff

Back to the top